Expanded polyethylene closed cell grey colored foam cylindrical rod, produced through environmentally friendly process, chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) free and 100% recyclable. Available in a variety of diameters.
- Flexibility and elasticity
- Ease of handling, processing, application and reuse
- Appearance clean, attractive and smooth
- Impermeability to water and water vapor
- Resistance to fungi and bacteria
- Resistance to solvents oils and chemicals
- Excellent shock absorption
- Good floatability
- Expansion joints (modular houses, tunnels, underground passages, bridges, concrete structures, etc.)
- Filling of water supply tubing and sewerage system junctions
- Expansion joints for liquid reservoirs, swimming-pools and barrages.
- Furniture industry
- Automotive industry
- Clothing industry
BE THE BEST SUPPLIER IN SERVICE, DELIVERY TIME AND QUALITY.
Expanded polyethylene closed cell grey colored foam tube, produced through environmentally friendly process, chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) free and 100% recyclable.
The Alupactpol product was developed for use as a fitting basis of wooden floors, while enabling static electricity dispersion.