DESCRIPTION - PACTPOL INSULATION
High density foam rolls, for an excellent mechanical performance, namely increased tear resistance and durability, to be used on flooring as underlay.
Possibility to laminate with aluminium foil.
The blanket pactpol force is a 40kg/m3 density extruded polyethylene foam sheet in grey.
- Flexibility and elasticity
- Easy handling and assembling
- Clean, attractive and soft appearance
- Excellent water resistance
- Fungi and bacteria resistance
- Chemically inert
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Used as waterproof , termal and acoustic insulation, the sheet should be placed above the building's concrete slab and beneath the screed or other type os floor.
BE THE BEST SUPPLIER IN SERVICE, DELIVERY TIME AND QUALITY.
Expanded polyethylene closed cell foam rolls, produced through environmentally friendly process, chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s) free and 100% recyclable.
Product developed for thermal insulation, with a double layer of aluminum foil and flame-retardant foam.